Learn how to speak English like a native in Bangkok! Teacher Nathan is an accent and English coach in Bangkok. He has worked with doctors, engineers, business people, models, and actors. Nathan also has over 22 years of experience with teaching English in the U.S and Thailand.
English course designed to improve your accent
You will learn how to speak English more clearly, accurately and naturally. His sessions are based on Nathan’s method called “Accent Recipe.”If you wish to improve your English accent and learn English the right way, this session is for you!
During his session, you will learn:
- A better understanding of your problem areas of your English speech so that when you begin mastering the material, you’ll have a clear objective of what you need to sound like when speaking English.
- Improved accuracy and clarity when speaking English.
- British accent, English grammar, English pronunciation, accents and dialects
He divides native-like (English) speech into 5 “ingredients” (Linking, Intonation, Articulation, Stress, and Rhythm). You will learn techniques to improve each of the 5 ingredients.
The first session will be a diagnostic of your speech and Nathan will explain the problem areas that I hear when I hear your speak English. You can send me a recording before our first meeting.
Practice English with Nathan’s session – Click here to Book Ajarn Nathan’s session!
You are tired working for others and wish you could make your own living from what you do best? We have gathered feedbacks from both Bangkok teachers (Huneeters) and thai students in order to increase your business opportunities! Those useful tips will improve your visibility to even more students around you.
Tips to teach and earn extra cash
Tip 1. A detailed session will attract more business opportunities! Students want to understand what they will learn by the end of the session. Highlight your session take aways so students will book your session!
Tip 2. Keep in mind: to keep it human and personal, a nice a picture showing yourself is as important as your session!
Tip 3. A catchy title worth more than 1,000 words! Be specific by mentioning what you can exactly teach with an attractive title:
- How to reach a 7.5 score at the IELTS test
- Introduce yourself in English like a pro.
- How to write professional emails like a native.
Tip 4. Did you know members of the Huneety team are available too develop the content of your session? You can meet with us anytime in Bangkok! We will optimise your class content so you can find more students and make more money. We will also record a short video about yourself to be highlighted on your profile.
It is now time to put to profit on Huneety those newly uncovered skills! Are you a native teacher in your own language? Start teaching Thai, English or any other languages on Huneety. You can also teach Sports, Business classes, Fun & Lifestyle activities or other topics you wish to teach.
- bake in bangkok
- bangkok teachers
- Business class
- business English class bangkok
- Business teacher
- cooking class
- English native
- English teacher
- learn English
- learn how to bake in bangkok
- learn how to cook
- learn music
- learn sports
- learn thai
- native teachers
- SEO class in Bangkok
- Sport teacher
- teach in Bangkok
- teach music
- thai native
- Thai teacher
Justin is an English teacher in Bangkok who provides Business English classes. No matter what your current level of English is, he will be able to provide a tailor made English class depending on your learning objectives. Also, Justin is comfortable with computers and has access to a wide selection of books and multimedia.The material chosen for the class will depend on your needs. Would you like to learn from a native English speaker and level up your English skills?
During this Business English class, you will be able to learn:
- Planning and organising your work in English.
- English vocabulary related to the service industry.
- English vocabulary for Marketing.
- How to manage workplace problems and conflicts in English.
- Getting your message across to your management in English.
- Lead meetings and discussions in English.
- English Presentations.
- Business and the environment.
- Finding a job and perform your interview in English.
- Professional English vocabulary.
- English speaking and writing exercise.
- Other English listening homework.
Ultimately, you will be able to measure your progress. Learning materials are provided!
Learn how to speak English at the workplace by practicing your English with teacher Justin, native teacher in Bangkok.