In my Thai session, we will be focusing mainly on speaking and having conversation with Thai people. Essential grammatical part will also be incorporated. You will be learning :
- How to write and pronounce Thai alphabets and vowels
- Thai conversations in daily life e.g. survival language, food and drinks, travelling and transportation, expressing feelings, essential sentences for workplace etc.
- Thai cultural knowledge. What you should/should not do in Thailand? (And you’re more than welcome to share your own culture too! )
- Class contents can be tailored upon student’s request
– All class handout materials and sheets will be prepared by the teacher.
– What students need to bring!
A notebook and stationery. Pens of different colors are recommended when it comes to learning languages!
|Why am I qualified to offer this session?||I've always loved teaching and sharing my knowledge with people as much as I love learning! I have experiences in teaching Thai, English, and basic Spanish. Apart from my language skills, I also have lived/traveled in different countries with multicultural environment and I, therefore, have a well-understanding about other cultures and especially my own. I can guarantee that my class won't be just a language class, but you will be able to take away some cultural anecdotes and tips for living in Thailand as well. The class is students-based and I'm flexible in terms of content. Feel free to propose topics of your interests or methods that help you learn best e.g. games, songs etc. TOEIC Score: 960/990 See you soon! 🙂|
|Take aways||- All class handout materials and sheets will be prepared by the teacher.|
|I can deliver this session in the following languages:||English and Thai|
|Where to meet?||Weekend: Meet a a cafe near Phayathai BTS station Weekday: Meet at a cafe near Asoke BTS station|
|When to meet?||Weekdays: After 6PM Weekend: Available anytime.|
|Duration of the session (in minutes)||60|